How do I return an item?
We value your support and it is our goal to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. Please feel free to contact us with any product questions at 510-595-7600 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
If for some reason you need need to make a return and/or exchange our policy is:
- Returns must be received within the first 30 days of the original order date of purchase
- Returns must be received unworn, unwashed and with the tags intact
- Original and return shipping charges are non-refundable on orders that were shipped correctly
- Returns will be credited back to the original method of payment. A credit will post to your account approximately four days after the date of processing. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement.
- IN STORE sale items are final
- ONLINE sale items must be returned 5 days after received
The following items are non-refundable:
- Returns received after 30 days of the original order date of purchase
- Returns received in damaged or worn condition
- ONLINE WAREHOUSE SALE ITEMS
The following items are returnable for store credit only:
- Sale items returned within 30 days
Making a Return or Exchange
- Include your original invoice in your package
- On your invoice, please circle the names of the items you are returning or exchanging. Specify if you are returning or exchanging. If you are exchanging, please indicate the new size/color desired.
- Place your invoice, along with the item(s) in unworn condition with tags intact in a secure shipping package.
Please send all packages to:
5501 College Avenue
Oakland, CA 94618
Order # ___________.
*The cost of return shipping must be prepaid at the point of return. Lesley Evers is not responsible for customer returns that are not received.